Super easy Oreo Chocolate Cups made with just 2 ingredients. Completely no bake and the perfect way to eat your Oreo cookies.
- 18 Oreo cookies
- 500 grams (2 and 2/3 cup) good quality milk or dark chocolate
- Place 9 cupcake liners into a 12-hole muffin tray. Separate the Oreo cookies, then carefully remove their cream filling, and set them aside. Place the Oreo cookies in a large bowl.
- Pop your chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth and creamy. Pour a tablespoon of chocolate into each cupcake liner so the entire bottom of the liner is covered. Then put two creamy fillings together and pop them on top of the chocolate. Repeat for all 9 liners.
- Roughly crush the Oreo cookies, using the end of a rolling pin or a mortar and pestle – whatever works for you. Add the Oreo cookie crumbs to your remaining chocolate and stir until combined. Then pour the remaining Oreo chocolate into each liner until almost full. Refrigerate for a least 2 hours or until set.
- Serving Size: 1 chocolate cup
- Calories: 335
Keywords: Chocolate, Cups, Oreos, Dessert